- The Media Arts Program will award
$2,500 to four outstanding upper-division undergraduate Media Arts majors.
- The purpose of this fellowship is to reduce employment to a maximum of 20 hours per week in order to work on a special media arts project in the field of Cultural Technology.
- Criteria for selection include creative talent, academic achievement and financial need.
- Undergraduates in their Junior or Senior year of studies in Media Arts at NMHU.
- Full-time student enrolled at NMHU.
- There is a maximum enrollment of 15 hours per semester.
- Must have 15 hours completed in major.
- Minimum cumulative GPA: 3.0
- DEADLINE – Usually the deadline is the third Friday in September. Varies by year so contact Mary to find out!
For more information on applying for a Seabury Fellowship,
see Mary Basler.